Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ems!


Emmie is family to us. I am not sure if I consider her a sister, or a daughter, but family all the same. OK, I'm still young~ she can be my ever-so-slightly younger sister!!!
And today is her 18th birthday!!!
Our family met Emmie when she was just 12 years old. She was a wonderful sitter to Isabella, who was only 7 months old, and then became a tremendous help to me while I was pregnant with Lisi. What would I have done without her???
Over the years, we got to know Emmie, her family, her friends, and then SHE MOVED!! And we have been missing her ever since.
Just the other day, Isabella asked when she would come over to play again~ love that!!!
Emmie has a smile that just warms my heart, and she is one of the most kind people I have ever met.
Ems, we wish you the most HAPPY OF BIRTHDAYS!!! And a great 1st year of college, too!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

You are so darn sweet! Thank you for remembering my "baby"...I will pass this along to her!