Saturday, August 18, 2007

cousins and horseback riding

This has been a BUSY past few weeks! And there is no way that I can do all of this fun justice...but I will try! Earlier this month, my mom's St Louis family came up for their annual 10 day summer vacation to Lake Panorama. I think their 11 year old son, Will, had the quote of the week: "Auntie Di (my Mom), if you get tired of us, you can go back to West Des Moines."
How is that for subtle???
But my cutie girls look forward to this every summer...10 days of cousins, swimming, and this year, horse back riding!!

Isabella running with Frisky

Frisky, Isabella, Paige, Lisi and Annie

"Little P Von D" riding Frisky

Annie, Frisky, and our teacher, Megan

Iz and Paige hangin' out

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love how Isabella's confidence level has increased enough to be visible in pictures - she looks like she owns the place! :)

amain said...

Megan has commented that even if I don't want to go further with Isabella's riding, SHE will make sure Isabella is able to ride and show:)
It is wonderful to see my daughter be challenged and to grow...