Friday, August 24, 2007

New Clothes For School




Grammy was bitten by the 'back to school' bug, too, and found her remedy at Von Maur. Love That!!! Flowers and horses were her theme, and Isabella was thrilled!! The first pix is of 2 new skirts, and the 2nd pix is of pants embroidered with pink horses...does it get any better than that???
The 3rd pix is of Isabella wearing her Des Moines Christian Kindergarten t-shirt. All of the Kindergarten students got one in the mail late this summer, and were asked to wear it on the 2nd day of school. It was really cute to see ALL of them headed into school Thursday morning:)
So far, school and Isabella are a perfect match.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are such cuties!!! I will have to confess that I LOVE buying girls clothes. Nothing to do with my love for my boys--but girl clothes are so stinkin cute :)

Angela said...

Iz and school go together like Iz and animals! Now, she gets to wear animals to school - must be paradise!!!

Melinda said...

LOVE those little horse pants and the horse top she's wearing too! So glad she's loving school!

Hey, do me a favor, would you? Can you email me? I've been trying to reach you by email and haven't heard back from several, which is unusual - want to make sure I don't have a problem on this end, especially with the e-study going on! Thanks!

Jenn said...

She looks like her true calling may be modeling. She is so adorable.

Lori Eilers said...

I think I want to go back to school so I can get new clothes! Fun stuff.